WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow their personal data to be known.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXEMPT COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and those for advertising and affiliation, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly demanded by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Depending on the entity that manages them, there are own Cookies (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided) and third parties (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies).
- Depending on the time they remain active, there are session ones (designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page) and persistent ones (in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time) defined by the person responsible for the cookie -may range from a few minutes to several years-.
- Depending on the purpose for which they treat the information they collect, they may be:
- Technical cookies (necessary for the use of the website and the provision of the contracted service).
- Personalization cookies (which allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics, such as language, browser type, regional configuration, etc).
- Analysis cookies (they collect information on the use made of the web)
- Advertising cookies (they collect information about the preferences and personal choices of users)
- Affiliate cookies (they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract).
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The cookies used on our website are session and third-party cookies, and allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to follow and analyze the activity carried out. out to improve and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way. The cookies used are, in any case, temporary, with the sole purpose of making browsing more efficient. In no case do these cookies provide personal data by themselves and are not used to collect them.
- facilitates the user navigation and access to the different services offered by this website.
- avoids the user having to configure the predefined general characteristics each time he accesses the website.
- favors the improvement of the operation and of the services provided through this website, after the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through the installed cookies.
By accessing our website, you are informed that if you continue browsing, various third-party cookies will be installed, thus consenting to the installation of certain cookies that will have the sole purpose of recording access to our website for anonymous statistics on visits, always collecting information anonymously. You do not need to accept the installation of these cookies; you can also browse our entire website.
In various sections of our website, social network cookies may be installed, specifically the following:
- Google Maps cookie, according to the provisions on its page about what type of cookies they use.
At any time, you can access your browser settings by accepting or rejecting all cookies or select those whose installation allows and which not by following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu):
Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy (Content settings) > Cookies:
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu)::
Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Options > Privacy > Cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web- rastrear-preferencias
Safari, iPad y iPhone:
Preferences > Privacy: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
Configuration > Options > Advanced > Cookies: https://help.opera.com/en/opera-tutorials/turn-on-operas-ad-blocker/
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they fully conform to the version of your browser. It may also be that you use another browser not covered by these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access it directly from your browser options, generally in the “Options” menu in the “Privacy” section. (Please consult your browser’s help for more information).
DEACTIVATION / ACTIVATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
To restrict or block cookies, it is done through the browser settings.
If you do not want websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can adapt your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. Similarly, you can adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the configuration of each browser and equipment you use separately.
Please note that if you do not wish to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website will function properly. Some site features may be lost and you may no longer be able to view certain websites. Also, rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements. The ads simply will not be tailored to your interests and will be repeated more frequently.
Each browser has a different method to adapt the configuration. If necessary, consult the help function of the browser to configure the correct settings.
To disable cookies on your mobile phone, see the device manual for more information.
You can obtain more information about cookies on the Internet, http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Taking into account the way in which the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information about the cookies that third parties place through our website. This especially applies to cases where our website contains what are called embedded elements: texts, documents, images or short movies that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on or through our website.
Therefore, in case you come across these types of cookies on this website and they are not listed in the above list, please let us know. Or, contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies it places, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it has guaranteed your privacy.